Sunday, February 21, 2010

Saturday at the Condo

It is wonderful to see Rob looking like this. Although he still has aches and pains and is still hooked up to antibiotics, everyday he gets stronger. Today he took his walks with Tyce and Keaton. He is working really hard to get better. One day he feels so well that he somewhat over does things, then the next day it is a little more difficult. It is always a little better everyday though.

Yesterday my sister Lynn and I were helping Rob get dressed. I knelt down to help him put on his socks and he said, "I think I can do it today."
I gave him a sock and he slowly lifted a leg. Lynn and I felt as if we wanted to clap our hands and say "Look at him!" We didn't actually comment but must have showed our excitement. Rob said, "It's like having a new baby isn't it? Come see he rolled over!"

3 comments:

  1. Good job on your first post, Mom! Dad looks awesome! I can't wait until you guys get to come home, love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Tracy....I love the picture of Tyce and Keaton. I don't think I have seen them since Tyce was in Kindergarten and Keaton was potty training. It made me feel a little old. I do think Rob looks SO MUCH better than in the pre-op pictures. I am so glad he is slowly getting stronger. Your family is constantly in my prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Tracey! I have thought about you so much this past few weeks. You are an amazing woman. Our prayers are with you every day. So fun to see this photo!

    ReplyDelete